Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's day new nails

I love Valentines day .. it's a great opportunity to have good times with my husband and to remember all the love we shared over the past 7 years.
Yes we've been married for 7years and till now it's always like we meet for the first time and fall in love with each other all over again ..
It's a bless and I wish everyone could live in such a great relationship like mine and my husband.

*Back to the manicure...*

On both my index and ring finger nails I started off with white base color and then I made pink stripes.
On the index I made a heart in black then I filled it in with a darker shade of pink than the stripes.
I made random dots in black using a toothpick.
On my ring finger I drew the shape of a small skull in black and then I filled in with white.. I drew a bow and I made random dots in black... I know that the skull looks more like a sad ghost lol but I asure you it's a skull XD
.....
On the rest of my nails I started off with light pink color then I drew pink hearts in a darker pink then I outlined them with black.. I filled in the spaces with random black dots.

And that's pretty much it

Hope you like it
Happy valentine's day friends

Love Roa'

2 comments: