Sunday, February 1, 2015

New DIY kawaii phone case

*what you'll need*
** white and black nail polishes for drawing details
** bright nail polishes for coloring the shapes
** a dotting tool or a Bobby pin and a thin detail brush
**top coat or clear nail polish to seal your design
** colorful rhinestone
******
**I started off with a black phone case... you can use a clear or a white phone case and then paint them black
**I used white nail polish to draw the shapes I want.. I drew a star, a heart, a bear, hello kitty and some random dots.
**I filled in the shapes with the colors of my choice
**I used black nail polish and a thin brush to draw the small details (you can use black acrylic paint instead)
** let it dry for couple of hours then seal it with topcoat .. you can add rhinestones if you want.
**I did a matching manicure to celebrate my new phone case and I'll post the pictures soon
Feel free to ask me about anything you want in the comments. .
Thank you so much
Roa' ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment