Saturday, January 31, 2015

Adventure time nails

Another design for  #adventuretime
This time it's marceline, her teddy bear,  ice king and marceline's no smoking t-shirt
....
I wanna say something about these guys .. they're my favorite characters in this show and they both made me cry a lot .. I think they should have their own show because they're just awesome
HOW I DID IT:
marceline
i started with a gray base color then with black acrylic paint and a thin brush i made the hair , the eyes, the mouth and the bite 

hypno:
i started with coral base color then i made the eyes with the head of a bobby pin .. the cross and the mouth i made them with the toothpick

ice king;
i started with blue base color and with white acrylic paint i made the beard  and the eyes
i used yellow to draw the crown and red for the gems

marceline's t shirt
i started with black base color then i sponged sone gray on top of ot and i drew the no smoking sign with red


love Roa

No comments:

Post a Comment