Monday, February 16, 2015

Simple and romantic valentines day manicure

This is the manicure I was wearing on valentines day.
It's a very simple manicure , I really didn't want to go crazy and do a crazy manicure like I always do lol.
So I started off with only one coat of gold nailpoish and I wanted to do something cool on top of it so I drew these fishnet design in white .. I used the thinnest striper I have and I started by drawing wavy lines vertically .
I was going to keep it like this as you can see in the second picture but then I was like why don't draw a rose on my accent nail. To be honest I can draw I'm really good at it but usually use pencil colors to draw realistic objects and it works great for me but I'm not so familiar to highlighting and shading with acrylic paints.
I do use them all the time in my manicures but usually it's for outlining or coloring kawaii and cartoon characters.
Anyway I tried my best to make this rose as realistic as possible and I know I faild lol but it looks good as a first trial.

I really hope you like it
Love Roa'

No comments:

Post a Comment