Friday, February 20, 2015

Monster nails using flocking powder and Google eyes

So I went shopping the other day with my friend, I wanted to get myself new accessories for my nail designs , we went to a craft store to get some rhinestones and glitters when I came a cross a set of different sizes of Google eyes. I got so excited because I've been looking for some for a very long time.
There is no need to mention that I bought the whole set :'D
Back to the manicure..
I once watched a video on YouTube and I'm really sorry because I don't remember the name of the nailartist who made it .. Anyway she used flocking powder to do a very cute monster manicure so I thought that since I already have flocking powder and now I have these cute Google eyes I can create something crazy by combining both.
I started by painting all my nails white except the ring finger I painted it pink.
Then I made thick pinck stripes in pink
I applied top coat and I waited until every thing dried
I went over the pink stripes with pink one more time and I immediately applied flocking powder on top of them.
I pressed the flocking powder on my nails gently and then I cleaned the access with a small brush.
On my ring finger I applied two coats of pink polish and immediately I applied the flocking powder.
I cleaned the access then I used nail glue to glue the eyes... I drew the mouth in black and by using thin detail brush.
No top coat needed at the end because it will ruin the manicure.

Hope you like it

Love Roa'

4 comments:

  1. I really like it ! I need to try this. I used flocking powder only once and it was a mess, I guess I need to practise more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. Flocking powder is so easy to use. I watched few tutorials on YouTube first they were very helpful .. I advice you to watch a video for professional DQ channel she did a tutorial for flocking powder nails and it was very helpful for me

      Delete
  2. This is too cute :) i will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that would be awesome

      Delete